Sanctuary Scotland are proud to bring to the market new build apartments in the thriving community of Torry, Aberdeen. These properties are being marketed by Sanctuary Homes.
Within easy walking distance to Aberdeen City Centre, these stunning 2 bedroom newly built apartments offer a variety of modern living layouts at an affordable price through mid-market rent.
Connected to the north bank of the River Dee by three bridges, the City Centre is a short walk from the property and the area is well served by public transport. Aberdeen train and bus station are less than 1 mile away from the apartments.
- Excellent location close to city centre
- Train and bus stations less than 1 mile away
- Local amenities close by
- Stunning views of historic Aberdeen and the River Dee
- Fitted carpets in lounge and bedroom
- Electric cooker and gas hob included
- Washing machine and condensing tumble dryer included
- Full-size fridge freezer included
Other facilities include parking, large indoor bike stores and play park.
Open day event
Come and view our stunning 2 bedroom properties at our open days:
- Tuesday 30 April - 8am-10am
- Friday 10 May - 11am-1pm
- Wednesday 15 May - 4pm-6pm
- Monday 20 May - 1pm-3pm
Applications for this development are now open to everyone and not just the city's keyworkers.
Our 2 bedroom apartments are available for immediate let. Please request a call back or complete the application form below and email it back to us at Scotland.Midmarket@sanctuary-housing.co.uk.