We have more than 50 general needs homes in Arbroath.

A Sanctuary Scotland employee smiling as she talks on the phone

Please click here to visit the Angus Council website if you wish to:

  • Pay your Council Tax, view your band or apply for a reduction or exemption
  • Apply for Housing Benefit or report a change in circumstances

The UK Government webpages contain information on Benefits and Universal Credit.

Angus Council runs a bulk refuse collection service for household items too big for your bin.

Things too bulky or awkward for normal collection can also be taken to your nearest public refuse site.

Please click here to visit the Angus Council website for more information.

Contact your local Sanctuary office to speak to your Welfare Rights Officer for benefit related advice, including making a claim or disputing a decision.

Alternatively, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS) website, which lists details of your nearest CAB office.