Our Customer Service Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The easiest way to report a non-emergency repair is to complete our report a repair form.
You can also report a repair by:
- Emailing email@example.com (non-emergency repairs only)
- Phoning 0800 131 3348 or 0300 123 3511
- Texting 07800 006781
- Typetalk / minicom – 01482 580 576
Whenever you contact us, please tell us:
- Your name, address, postcode, contact phone number and email address
- Details of the repair or fault
- If you are hard of hearing or need time to get to your door
If we are responsible for the repair, we will arrange for someone to visit your home to fix the problem.
Anyone visiting your home on our behalf will carry photographic identification. If someone cannot prove who they are:
- Do not allow them to enter your home
- Alert the Customer Service Centre immediately
If you fail to keep an appointment you may be charged for the cost of the visit.
Many factored owners and private landlords can be added to our competitively-priced building insurance policy.
To date, around 250 private properties have opted in.
- To find out more phone our Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348 or email Factoring@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
You are encouraged to take out a contents insurance policy to cover your possessions, carpets and fittings.
You can buy contents insurance from all leading insurance companies.