Get in touch
Report a repair
Our Customer Service Centre (CSC) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The easiest way to report a non-emergency repair is to complete our report a repair form.
You can also report a repair by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (non-emergency repairs only)
- Phoning 0800 916 1525 or 0300 123 3561
- Texting 07795 265 843
- Typetalk / minicom – 01482 580 576
However you contact us, please tell us:
- Your name, address, postcode, contact phone number and email address
- Details of the repair or fault
- If you are hard of hearing or need time to get to your door
To discuss a housing matter, please contact your local office.
We deal with complaints quickly and learn from them to improve our services.
A complaint could be raised if:
- We deliver a poor or delayed service
- We have a poor attitude
- We fail to follow a policy, legislation or the terms of your tenancy agreement
You can complain to your local office:
- In person
- By phone
- By letter
- By email
Alternatively, register your complaint using our online complaints form.
If they have your signed permission, a friend or relative can complain to us on your behalf.
The channels above can also be used to tell us what we are doing well.
For information on how we deal with complaints, see our complaints process (PDF 151KB).