Get in touch
To discuss a housing matter please phone 0800 131 3348.
Regular surveys and consultations tell us what you think about our services.
This lets us know what we’re doing well and what might need attention.
Feed back to us at any time by:
- Emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- Phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
If you wish to make a complaint
We deal with complaints quickly and learn from them to improve our service to you.
You can complain:
- By phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
- By emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- By writing to Sanctuary Scotland, Marybone House, 2 Marybone, Liverpool L3 2BY
- Using our complaints form
- In person at your local housing office
If they have your signed permission, a friend or relative can complain to us on your behalf.
The channels above can also be used to tell us what we are doing well.
For information on how we deal with complaints, read more about our complaints process (PDF 66KB).
Members of the media can contact our UK public relations team at email@example.com.