Get in touch
Report a repair
As of Monday 6 July 2020, we have resumed bookings for new routine repairs through our online form. If you have an emergency repair or are unable to complete the form for any reason, you can call 0800 131 3348 or 0300 123 3511.
We are still working through the backlog of repairs and we understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a repair to be completed. Thank you to all our residents for your ongoing patience.
An emergency repair includes no water, total power failure, burst internal pipes or securing the lock on a main door.
If you have a gas leak you should also phone the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
Whenever you contact us, please tell us:
- Your name, address, postcode, contact phone number and email address
- Details of the repair or fault
- If you are hard of hearing or need time to get to your door
The details of your repair will be logged.
If we are responsible for the repair, we will arrange for someone to visit your home to fix the problem.
Anyone visiting your home on our behalf will carry photographic identification. If someone cannot prove who they are:
- Do not allow them to enter your home
- Alert the Customer Service Centre immediately
If you fail to keep an appointment you may be charged for the cost of the visit.
To discuss a housing matter please phone 0800 131 3348.
Regular surveys and consultations tell us what you think about our services.
This lets us know what we’re doing well and what might need attention.
Feed back to us at any time by:
- Emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- Phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
We deal with complaints quickly and learn from them to improve our service to you.
You can complain:
- By phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
- By emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- By writing to Sanctuary Scotland, Marybone House, 2 Marybone, Liverpool L3 2BY
- Using our complaints form
- In person at your local housing office
If they have your signed permission, a friend or relative can complain to us on your behalf.
The channels above can also be used to tell us what we are doing well.
For information on how we deal with complaints, read more about our complaints process (PDF 61KB).