Get in touch
Report a repair
In response to Government guidelines following the COVID-19 outbreak, we have reviewed our services to customers and have had to make some difficult decisions.
We want to continue to offer a safe and effective service, but we also want to protect our residents and our staff members by minimising non-essential contact and travel.
Therefore, we have taken the decision to move to an emergency repairs service only if we have to enter your home.
For more information about the emergency repairs service please see our dedicated page for protecting yourself and your community.
To report an emergency, please phone our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348 or 0300 123 3511.
An emergency repair includes no water, total power failure, burst internal pipes or securing the lock on a main door.
If you have a gas leak you should also phone the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
Whenever you contact us, please tell us:
- Your name, address, postcode, contact phone number and email address
- Details of the repair or fault
- If you are hard of hearing or need time to get to your door
To discuss a housing matter please phone 0800 131 3348.
Regular surveys and consultations tell us what you think about our services.
This lets us know what we’re doing well and what might need attention.
Feed back to us at any time by:
- Emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- Phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
We deal with complaints quickly and learn from them to improve our service to you.
You can complain:
- By phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
- By emailing ContactUs@sanctuary-housing.co.uk
- By writing to Sanctuary Scotland, Marybone House, 2 Marybone, Liverpool L3 2BY
- Using our complaints form
- In person at your local housing office
If they have your signed permission, a friend or relative can complain to us on your behalf.
The channels above can also be used to tell us what we are doing well.
For information on how we deal with complaints, read more about our complaints process (PDF 61KB).