Get in touch
Report a repair
Our Customer Service Centre is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including public holidays.
To report an emergency, please call us on 0800 131 3348 or 0300 123 3511.
The easiest way to report a non-emergency repair is to complete our report a repair form.
You can also report a repair by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (non-emergency repairs only)
- Phoning 0800 131 3348 or 0300 123 3511
- Texting 07795 265 843
- Typetalk / minicom – 01482 580 576
However you contact us, please tell us:
- Your name, address, postcode, contact phone number and email address
- Details of the repair or fault
- If you are hard of hearing or need time to get to your door
To discuss a housing matter please phone 0800 131 3348.
Regular surveys and consultations tell us what you think about our services.
This lets us know what we’re doing well and what might need attention.
Feed back to us at any time by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
We deal with complaints quickly and learn from them to improve our service to you.
You can complain to:
- By phoning our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 0800 131 3348
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to Sanctuary Scotland, Customer Service Centre, 160 Francis Street, Hull HU2 8DT
- Using our complaints form
- In person at your local housing office
If they have your signed permission, a friend or relative can complain to us on your behalf.
The channels above can also be used to tell us what we are doing well.
For information on how we deal with complaints, read more about our complaints process (PDF 57KB).