We have more than 900 general needs and sheltered homes in Ardler.

A resident from Sidlaw House laughing with another resident.

Please visit the Dundee City Council website if you wish to:

  • Pay your Council Tax, view your band or apply for a reduction or exemption
  • Apply for Housing Benefit or report a change in circumstance

The UK Government webpages contain information on Benefits and Universal Credit.

Dundee City Council runs a bulk refuse collection service for household items too big for your bin.

Things too bulky or awkward for normal collection can also be taken to your nearest public refuse site.

Please click here to visit the Dundee City Council website for more information.

Contact your local Sanctuary office to speak to your Welfare Rights Officer for benefit related advice, including making a claim or disputing a decision.

Alternatively, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS) website, which lists details of your nearest CAB office.

My Life Portal Dundee is the main source of service and support information for people in Dundee.

A Sanctuary Scotland staff member working at their computer in the Dundee office.